Gastrocure and Dr. Fishbein are excited to announce that we are now offering Televisit appointments!
Televisits are a more convenient appointment option where patients can have a visit or consultation with a provider from the comfort of
their home or workplace. (Please note: do not use this feature during emergencies, please call 911)
Please call our office @ 973-736-1112 to schedule a Televisit with Dr. Fishbein.
You can book a Televisit appointment for follow up visits and new patient visits.
Please note this is a billable service. If this is not covered by your healthcare insurance you will be responsible to cover cost.
Please ensure you are enabled for our patient portal and know your Username and password when your appointment is booked, you can access the patient portal by going to the link below;
How to begin a televisit
1. “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
2. Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
3. Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
4. Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
5. Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
6. Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine uses the most up-to-date technology to bring quality medical care to you wherever you are. With telemedicine, healthcare professionals are able to address their patients’ needs remotely for many common conditions and ailments.
When, why, and how to use Healow TeleVisits
• For convenient, quality care – at work, at home, or on the road
• See your own physician for non-emergency and follow-up care
• Avoid the expense of travel, time off from work, or hiring a babysitter
• Prevent exposure to potentially contagious patients
• TeleVisits are easy – just use your smartphone, laptop, or PC
What is Healow?
healow is a platform which allows patients and providers to stay engaged and to help patients take
charge of their health. In addition to TeleVisits, healow offers Patient Engagement tools and trackers,
Kiosk check-in, and online appointment booking.